Thursday, March 30, 2017

Read his lips: YES! "It's the wrong game, with the wrong chips / Though your lips are tempting, they're the wrong lips" - Putin on U.S. election hack charge: "Read my lips: No!" | Would you buy a used car from this man? I wouldn't. - M.N.: Putin denies meddling in US election


It's (NOT!) All Right With Me - Ella Fitzgerald
Lyrics:

It's the wrong time, and the wrong place
Though your face is charming, it's the wrong face
It's not her face, but such a charming face
That it's all right with me

It's the wrong song, in the wrong style
Though your smile is lovely, it's the wrong smile
It's not her smile, but such a lovely smile
That it's all right with me

You can't know how happy I am that we met
I'm strangely attracted to you
There's someone I'm trying so hard to forget
Don't you want to forget someone, too?

It's the wrong game, with the wrong chips
Though your lips are tempting, they're the wrong lips

They're not her lips, but they're such tempting lips

That, if some night, you are free

Then it's all right, yes, it's all right with me 

http://www.stlyrics.com

________________________________________

Would you buy a used car from this man? I wouldn't. M.N. 









"Рачик, Рачик, а где твоя левая уха?
- А вот она!
- Молодец, правильно. Услышал..."

7:40
____________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment